Please read these Terms(“Agreement”) carefully before using shivaji.guru, shiva.blog, vedicwebshop.com and shiva.jyotisha.pro (“the Site”) operated by Amritas Avots Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the Site.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Amritas Avots Ltd. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All video materials are not available for download and are our intellectual property. You purchase video lectures, audio materials, online broadcasts of rituals and webinars for personal viewing only. Transfer of viewing rights to third parties is prohibited. You must also not distribute, modify, create derivative works, publicly demonstrate, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any information material from the Site.
The subsequent resale of copyrighted audio, video and other materials belonging to the Shiva Center is prohibited. If you provide false information about yourself, perform illegal manipulations with our materials and other illegal, suspicious and unauthorized acts with the materials and information received, access to the materials is terminated and the money is not refunded. If necessary, we can also request your identification documents and contact the police.
Terms for Using Paid Content
On the Site you can buy “non-physical goods” – video lectures, audio materials and online broadcasts of rituals and webinars.
- When buying video lectures and audio materials, the buyer is given access to watch video / audio lectures and other materials on a special page of our website (instructions will be sent to you by e-mail after payment of the order). To view video lectures you need to authorize on the shivaji.guru website (you must log in with a username and password). To play content, make sure that your device and browser are updated (all available updates are installed). Materials are available for viewing 10 days from the first opening of the video player. While watching video lectures, you can scroll back and forth through the lecture and re-view its different fragments. If in case of any error or technical malfunction you did not manage to complete watching the video in 10 days, you should write to the support service (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), describe your problem, and as an exception, access to video materials may be renewed for a while.
- When registering for the online broadcast of rituals and webinars, the buyer receives a link and additional information how to join the broadcast when it is on (it is in the letter confirming the order). For its part, the Shiva Center provides high quality broadcasts, but we cannot guarantee and ensure the same quality in your region. We recommend using a fast and stable internet connection, such as optical internet or a guaranteed line. Mobile internet is not stable even if it is fast. If it turns out that the quality of your internet is not enough to participate in online events and every time you encounter problems, please do not buy online broadcasts, but watch video recordings.
- Participating in a webinar does not imply granting a video recording. Participants can learn and note the material during the webinar, just as attending a lecture in real life does not imply that a video or audio recording is provided after the lesson. The following circumstances also do not justify granting access to the recording:
- being late to a webinar
- personal circumstances that prevented the participant from fully participating in the webinar
- problems with the quality of broadcasting due to poor internet quality on the part of the client
In the event of technical problems on our part, participants are guaranteed to receive access to the webinar recording.
As you already know, we always try to meet you halfway and try to help you in various situations, but please do not take advantage of it because it requires a great deal of time and money. For our part, we strive to make the webinar price available to you.
Terms and Conditions for the Use of Gift Cards
The gift card is intended for any purchases of goods and services on the site shivaji.guru.
The gift card is available in the following denominations: 18.99; 27.99; 45.99; 71.99; 162.99; 243.99 or 270.99. After paying for the gift card, it is immediately sent by a separate email to the buyer’s email address, after which the buyer can send it to the recipient’s email address with his message at the required time.
You can pay with a gift card when paying for your orders on the shivaji.guru website in whole or in part, i.e. the funds on the gift card can be used in parts.
The expiration date of the gift card is 6 months from the date of its purchase. If the funds on the gift card are not used before its expiration date, the balance will not be refunded.
It is possible to buy no more than 20 gift cards in one order.
Refunds for virtual goods (online broadcasts of lectures and rituals, video materials, audio materials and other digital goods) are not made.
In case of technical problems, Internet issues or other unexpected circumstances during an online broadcast or a Skype consultation, please contact our technical support service at email@example.com and specify the reason. Missed online broadcasts are not refunded. We also cannot be held responsible for the technical and Internet support on your side.
If the necessary conditions for Skype consultations sent to you by mail are not met by you and during the consultation you have to configure the equipment, or the Skype call is made later than the appointed time, then the missed consultation time will not be compensated.
Refunds for Physical Goods
Physical goods that are ordered from the internet shop and dispatched by post or shipping service in accordance with the paid order are not eligible for refund.
Late Refunds for Unavailable Goods
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at contact us.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Latvia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Consultations and other services provided by the Shiva’s Center are the statements of the point of view of Sanatana Dharma (ancient Indian system of knowledge) on various issues, subjects and questions of a client addressing the Shiva’s Center. Decisions, conclusions and any actions of the client are the result of his own voluntary choice and therefore the Shiva’s Center and it’s employees do not bear any kind of responsibility for this and do not accept any claims in this regard. A client understands these conditions and agrees to them.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.